Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet Swap...

This morning I went over to a friend's house for a Christmas cookie exchange. Since I only found my cookie recipe a few nights back, I had to come up with ingredients, plus have several batches done from scratch rather quickly. I remember surfing the net for a little bit before my eyes were captivated by a very mouthwatering photo of some chocolate cookies. That moment I knew I found the recipe for me. I was gonna bake some Super-Duper Chocolate Kiss Cookies! Basically, it's a chocolate chip cookie rolled in chocolate sprinkles with a kiss on top.

While I was out shopping, I was tempted to buy a tub of pre-made cookie dough as the recipe called for, but I remembered the rules...must make from scratch. The only thing is that I did end up buying chocolate chips and kisses instead of taking a stab at making them! Could you imagine making chocolate chips and kisses from scratch? It would have taken me days or weeks even! Here's some pics from that undertaking...

Various cookies displayed at the exchange...
These were yummy!
These too!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Life, love, family, fashion, sneakers, music, the arts, running, coffee, and travel...but most especially God. He's my true source of JOY...the true ~Peace Joy!