Thursday, April 2, 2009

Proverbs 25:28

For those who keep up with this blog, I appologize for not getting around to posting anything new lately. The fact is, my mind has been elsewhere and I am currently looking forward to my upcoming trip out to California....yay!!!

Anyhow, this is a verse I wanted to share with you since I have been struggling this week in the self-control area when it comes to voice levels in my home with my children. It's encouraging that at any time because of God's great love, I can turn the corner quickly and start afresh. BTW, I probably do most of my mouthing off because I admit that I can be very OC with my house cleaning. You try tidying up around kids...and they keep making a mess...it's self defeating and pointless. I need to learn to clean up later in the day I know:)

I love my children dearly, don't get me wrong...they are the most precious ever.

Here's that verse out of Proverbs -

28 Like a city whose walls are broken down
is a man who lacks self-control.

This speaks to me because the city with broken walls is left defenseless and vulnerable to attacks.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Life, love, family, fashion, sneakers, music, the arts, running, coffee, and travel...but most especially God. He's my true source of JOY...the true ~Peace Joy!